connect with us
all are welcome
We share the traditions of faith and order with the Church of England, from which the Episcopal Church emerged. As part of the Anglican Communion of which the Church of England is the “mother church,” we use the Book of Common Prayer to guide us in our worship services. And we rely on a “three-legged stool” of Scripture, tradition, and reason to guide us in our spiritual life.
We find the fullest expression of Christian faith in the Holy Scripture, the Creeds, the Sacraments—especially Baptism and Holy Communion, those sacraments that Christ commanded us to continue—and our lay and ordained ministers. .
Calvary Episcopal Church Statement of Inclusion: .
Calvary Church believes God’s love is not limited by human definition.
We honor the Grace within every human being.
We love all people because God loves all people.
- We invite every person to join our community without regard to age, color, economic circumstance, religion, ethnic background, nationality, family configuration, gender identity, gender
expression, sexual orientation, politics, or ability (physical, mental, emotional, or spiritual).
- We follow the way of Jesus and affirm the diversity of people’s stories, beliefs, and customs.
- We believe by Jesus’s example, we are called with open hearts and minds to love and serve the community and all people.
(Adopted Lent 2019)
If you have any questions about the beliefs and ethos of the Episcopal Church or about Calvary Church in particular, you may contact the rector at the church office. We will be happy to talk with you!
- Meyer Eagle Scout Court of Honor Scouts on July 20, 2019 12:00 pm
- Family Worship on July 21, 2019 9:30 am
- Worship with Music on July 21, 2019 10:30 am
The Rev. Allison English
Parish Administrator email@example.com
Organist & Choirmaster firstname.lastname@example.org
Family & Children Ministries email@example.com
Calvary Community firstname.lastname@example.org
Youth Ministries Coordinator email@example.com