Join Bishop Nedi Rivera and fellow Episcopalians in this year’s Pride Parade on Saturday, June 25. Here are all the details you need for participating:
- We are entry #115, Row A. The staging area is on 7th Street, basically on the overpass of the expressway. We would like the group to meet at the Firefighter Memorial Plaza at the corner of 6th and Central no later than 10:30 a.m. Parking is available in the convention center garage.
- At 10:30 a.m., the group will walk together over to our staging area. Bishop Nedi Rivera is the point person for the group. The group needs to be in place in line by 10:45 a.m. The parade steps off at 11 a.m.
- You will be provided with a small hand sign to carry in the parade. You are also welcome to bring your own. We will have a banner for the group that 2 or 3 will need carry. Calvary has both a large and small banner that can be picked up and used (just outside the office doors). Please return any banners used for the July 4th parade!
- The forecast for Saturday is sunny and 93. Dress cool, wear sunscreen. You are invited to wear bright colors or shirts representing your churches.
- Here is a map of the parade route: Parade Route